- Location: East Berlin, CT
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: Based on Experience
Job experience and requirements:
- Licensed by nationally recognized organization NCCCO
- A valid state of CT Crane Operator License
- CDL Class A or B license with Hazmat Endorsement
- OSHA 10/30 Hour and Rigging/Signaling Certificate
- Drives delivery vehicle to transport materials to and from location
- Operate boom crane to lift and move building materials from ground storage areas and trucks to top of building.
- Inspect and adjust crane mechanisms or lifting accessories to prevent malfunctions or damage.
- Inspect cables or grappling devices for wear and install or replace cables, as needed.
- Determine load weights and check them against lifting capacities to prevent overload.
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain mechanisms such as cables, pulleys, or grappling devices, making repairs as necessary.
- Load or unload bundles from trucks using forklift equipment.
- Operate forklift in a safe manner with proper safety equipment.
- Frequent lifting and moving of material up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to function in a dynamic warehouse environment including order fulfillment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills for positive relationships with both customers and colleagues.
- Observes and understands all safety practices and procedures.
- Attend safety meetings as required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
Highlights of our benefits package for full-time employees:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with discretionary employer match
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance plans
- Opportunity for advancement