- Type: Full Time
- Salary: Based on experience
Qualifications for the Role:
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Commitment to the Company’s mission and it’s core values
- Excellent communication skills
- Safety Management
- Developing standards
- Managing processes
- Surveillance skills
- Inventory control
- Reporting skills
- Analyzing information
- Equipment maintenance
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Take on the responsibility for efficient and cost-effective scheduling of deliveries and routing of trucks. Establish proper routing of trucks. Schedule pick-ups of returned materials from suppliers and customers.
- Complies with federal, state, local and DOT regulations as well as material handling, and shipping requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring safety and security procedures.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with perpetual data.
- Maintain technical and computer skills and capability to effectively use distribution and office software.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement. Coordinate schedule of repairs and maintenance with Fleet and Safety Coordinator.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Assist in taking scheduled inventories.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coordinate activities with branch manager, department heads and branch sales personnel.
- Attend company meetings as requested.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
We offer a full benefits package including:
- Unparalleled work environment
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401(k) with discretionary employer match
- A yearly review
- Access to a state of the art gym at our Headquarters location